โหลด Adobe Premiere CC 2017 ตัวเต็ม เวอร์ชั่นล่าสุด 1.2 GB |
Live Text templates
• Modify the text in After Effects compositions without leaving Premiere Pro.
Masking and tracking
• Create feathered masks that obscure or highlight objects by following their movement across frames. Send masks to After Effects via Dynamic Link to access more advanced tracking features.
Master clip effects
• When you apply effects to a master clip, the changes ripple down through every part of that clip in your sequence.
Enhanced graphics performance in Mercury Playback Engine
• Work faster thanks to OpenCL workflow improvements, a GPU debayer for RED media, and new support for Intel Iris.
Faster editing workflow
• Get better handling of large projects plus faster sorting and searching in the Project panel. Multiple new editing features respond to key customer requests like reverse match frame and volume keyframe nudge.
New delivery formats
• Export to industry-standard AS11 for broadcast and Digital Cinema Package (DCP) for screening rooms. Both formats include associated metadata. Also, export stereo audio to Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus.
• Browse fonts from Typekit from the Title menu and download them for use in your projects.
AutoSave to Cloud
• Automatically back up your Premiere Pro projects to Adobe Creative Cloud.
New native format support
• Get built-in support for the ARRI AMIRA camera, with appropriate color LUTs applied as master clips on import. Also get native support for Sony STtP, Canon RAW, and improved support for CinemaDNG formats.
Streamlined voiceover recording
• Access audio input settings, recording preferences, and signal monitoring from the Timeline panel. After setup, record voiceover directly in the Timeline with one click.
Maintain pitch during scrubbing
• Maintain audio pitch when scrubbing or playing back at higher or lower speeds, so it’s easy to hear spoken and musical cues.
And so much more
• Also includes: A Reverse Match Frame command; a Track Select Backwards tool; improved Project Panel search and sort times; Mercury OpenCL support for Intel Iris architectures; and more.